Sunday, March 1, 2009

Make each day your masterpiece

ROSHNI MULCHANDANI, BOLLYSPICE.COM, SAN FRANCISCO: Which are the clients you’ve enjoyed working for the most?
DALE: Hrithik Roshan, Shilpa Shetty, Priyanka Chopra, Diana Hayden, Pooja Batra, Nikita Anand, Esha Deol, Shiney Ahuja, Randeep Hooda, Arbaaz Khan, Daler Mehndi, Shekhar Suman, Nadeem-Shravan, Chunky Panday, Manoj Bajpai, Shamita Shetty, Upen Patel, Sameera Reddy, Nandana Sen, Sherlyn Chopra, Vivek Oberoi… a lot of them. And yes, I’ve also enjoyed doing PR for films of Sanjay Gupta, Akbar Khan, N.Chandra, Kaizad Gustad, Jatin Kumar, Manoj Agarwal, Vinta Nanda, Tata Infomedia Ltd, Tips Industries, Ashok Amritraj, Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar… including ‘Don’ and the recent ‘Rock On’. And these are just a few names I can remember off hand. My 23-year-young career, first as a journalist and later as a PR, has been no less than spectacular. Sometimes I wonder, if I were to die today, I would have no complaints. I have led a thoroughly fulfilling life till now. And come to think of it, I’m still in my thirties. My funda of life is simple – to try and make each day my masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment